Polyurethane Crosshead for Windows
Decorative polyurethane window headers VOD window and door trim is suitable for interior and exterior applications and available in a wide range of styles and sizes. The weather-resistant pieces are easy to paint, stain and maintain, the exhibitor reports. VOD offers polyurethane pilasters,...
Decorative polyurethane window headers
VOD window and door trim is suitable for interior and exterior applications and available in a wide range of styles and sizes. The weather-resistant pieces are easy to paint, stain and maintain, the exhibitor reports. VOD offers polyurethane pilasters, pediments, crossheads, window panels, keystones and shutters to accent windows and doors. VOD polyurethane is a closed-cell product, making it resistant to moisture and insects. It resists rotting, warping, cracking and peeling, as well as crumbling and deterioration, the company reports. Pieces come pre-primed, and are lightweight and easy to install.
Decorative polyurethane window headers
Remodelers, builders, and homeowners looking to enhance their next project by adding more curb appeal to the exterior of a home should consider crossheads. Crossheads are large casings that are typically placed at the top of a window, doorway or large entryway. Made of lightweight, yet durable high-density polyurethane, crossheads are easy for anyone to install. Feel free to choose from an amazing selection of sizes and style that will suit your project needs.
1.The density of polyurethane( PU) materials is up to 72KG/M3, lighter than wood, but same hardness and touch feeling
2.It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on polyurethane (PU) materials
3.Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn
Items no: HN-8616A
Material: high dense polyurethane
Color finished: white,gold,silver,etc.
Used: plain chair mouldings for interior decorative
Factory primed,sharp design
Why Choose vod polyurethane molding?
1. Comes factory primed and ready for your paint or stain
2. Easily install it with fully bonded adhesive or nails
3. Perfect for exterior and interior applications
4. Customized with keystones,pilasters and pediments for an extraordinary look
5. High density polyurethane,making it a durable and lightweight product
6. Moisture,rot and termite resistant
How to Order?
1. Please tell us the model and quantity and other request.
2. Proforma Invoice confirmed, the order will be arranged upon receipt of your payment.
3. Confirm and ship the goods, then tracking number will be sent by email.
4. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.
Price and Trade terms:
1. Sample order is available.
2. Payment: T/T, Western Union, PAYPAL
3. Delivery Time: Sample 1-2day, order 7days for container
4. OEM service: We can do your logo on the Packaging and Polyurethane product body.
5. Shipping: DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT as requested, Sea freight.
1. Anything damaged, please provide pictures or video for confirmation, we will offer you replacement to you.
2. Cooperate with the cheapest and safest shipping company.
3. Track the goods until you get the goods.
4. If any defect, free replacement will be sent along with your next order.
Q: Can we get samples before place order?
A: Yes, we can offer the samples(section part 12'' or 16'') freee, but you should pay the courier fee.
Q: How long can we get the order?
A: After get your confirm the order, about 1week for 1 container, the order will be ready for shipping.
Q: What's the density of foam ?
Q: How long will your products keep intact?
A: At least for 70years.
Q: How to install?
A: Polyurethane crown molding may be cut, nailed, and installed the same way as wood moldings.
Q: What is Breadth, Height, and Width?
A: Picture for answer:
Q: How to chose the crown moulding?
A: For the different highth ceiling, we do suggest by breath of moulding as below:
2" - 4" ►Commonly used with 8' Ceilings
4" - 5" ►Commonly used with 8'-9' Ceilings
5" - 6" ►Commonly used with 9'-10' Ceilings
6" - 7" ►Commonly used with 10'-11' Ceilings
7" - 9" ►Commonly used with 10'-13' Ceilings
9" - 24" ►Commonly used with 14'+ Ceilings
Fast response: Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours via email or online messenger
Sample checking: Strict quality control in production and randomly selected sample for checking prior to delivery
MOQ: sample order acceptable
OEM&ODM: Welcome OEM&ODM requirements for mouldings
Purchasing agent: Help to source other products & load together with our PU moulding
Shipping service: offer to arrange shipping by sea, by courier, by air
We are known as one of the leading Windows Trim manufacturers and suppliers in China with wide experience and expertise. If you are interested in our polyurethane crosshead for windows, please be free to place orders with us. We also offer wholesale service with competitive price. Waiting for your contact.
- Previous: Polyurethane Decoration Fireplace Surrounds
- Next: Decoration Polyurethane Window Headers